- 2 Cups Cashews (can be soaked)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Mary-Ann’s Garlic and Herb Salt
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- Blend ingredients in high speed blender until smooth
- If mixture is difficult to blend, add all ingredients except cashews, start blender and add cashews slowly until smooth.
Add different herbs and spices: Curry Powder, Chili Powder, Cumin, Cayenne Pepper, Dill, Nutritional Yeast etc… to add variation.
Use as a cheese sauce, dipping sauce, and topping anywhere you want a savory flavor.
Excellent used on the Zucchini Lasagne recipe or any other baked preparations.
Can be used in raw, dehydrated applications. This is the classic sauce for dehydrated Kale Chips an other similar applications of dehydrated veggies.
Keep refrigerated or frozen.
The goal here is to provide natural, un-processed, non dairy fats and ingredients with a powerful flavor profile.
You get 100 daily emails full of natural health information, health tips, and healthy recipes to help change your life. We help you take small steps and begin integrating The 5 Basic Steps of Natural Health, based on The Natural Way, 30+ years of research, integration, and education by Mary-Ann Shearer.